Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Bit from the Past


Here are a few photos from the past three years that I thought would be worth posting. I have a bunch more but I've really got to work on scanning them. Some are digital and some are film, and here they are.

Sarah in Brooklyn

Jo, Kiki, & Kelli in Inverness, CA.


From the Bottom


Santa Cruz, CA


In Between


Reflection


Thinking...


The Dancers Life


These photos have not much to do with each other, but they are
pieces from my past, and there are some more to come. With the
next pieces from my past will come some piece of my present.

1 comment:

  1. Katherine,

    I'm really digging this set of photos. I think the captions read great, especially "dancers life"

    I also really like the bus and the one before it of the boat with your friends. You're getting better and better!

    Just thought I'd let you know, I really like these.

    ReplyDelete