Thursday, March 25, 2010

More from the City by The Bay


I'm back in New York now, after my super quick trip to San Francisco. I had a really great time seeing the family and a few friends. The weather was just what I needed. I also needed my west-coast beach fix, which I definitely succeeded in. I'm glad to be back, but I'm not to happy about the weather, apparently it is suppose to snow early in the morning, really crazy. Well here are a few more photos from San Francisco.

The view from Potrero Hill, San Francisco, CA.

Sarah on the phone.

I really just like the tones in this photo,
it's nothing special, except for the
person in it.

I think these windows are super cool.

And these ones too.

There's Twin Peaks, those two hills
next to each other, for those of you
who don't know.

There's piece of the skyline and a little
chunk of the freeway.

That's it for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment