Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Sound


It was an amazing day today, i think it was in the mid 50's. The sun was so warm and beautiful. I was out in Long Island on the north shore at Caumsett Park. I walked around for a few hours and was taken away with how wondrous this park was. Lots of naked trees that looked like they could tell a few stories. Yellow crispy grass getting ready to start growing again. And the sky was a cloudless vibrant blue. Anyways I had a great day and i think i even got a little sunburned. Here is what i have to show for it.

Amazing tree.

Boy Climbing

Rest Stop

Huge tree washed up on shore accumulating debris.

The shore.

The texture of the water makes me think
of skipping stones.

I just love this tree. It's kind of creepy but
so interesting.

Hope the weather stays like this.

1 comment:

  1. that first picture reminds me of lion king haha. good stuff

    ReplyDelete