Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring is Here, it's Official


Went Prospect Park yesterday, had an amazing time. It was so warm and there was a ridiculous amount of people just out and about. I went with a bunch of people, and finally walked the entire park which I thought would have been entirely more difficult then it was. I was so excited about the weather that I wore my new sandals, oh what a big mistake that was. I got two huge blisters on the bottom of both of my feet, which ended up exploding on the way home, which I have to admit was nasty. Overall the day was one of those days where you have no expectations and it turns out to be amazingly wonderful.


Caroline.

These guys were doing these crazy jumps,
it was awesome.

Hackie Sack!

This tree was huge, I assume it fell in that crazy
weather last weekend. It was amazing to
see the huge roots out
of the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment